This is me – Justin Davies, Children’s Author.
Before I decided to write books, I tried my hand at being a cowboy, a superhero and whatever that other one is (thanks for the costume, Mum!).
When I finally grew out of my super-cool superhero Batman outfit, I got myself a job – but not as a superhero. Can you guess what my job was?
As a flight attendant I flew all over the world, but I’ve now hung up my wings and spend my days letting my imagination fly instead as I write my stories. This is another dream job! I am very lucky.
When I’m not writing, I do silly things with my husband, Andrew. Like finding empty beaches to jump on:
Some Fun Facts about me:
- I speak lots of languages: French, German, Spanish, and even English.
- I live near Edinburgh, in Scotland, which isn’t nearly as cold as people think it is. (Although I have a large number of winter woollies to wear…just in case.)
- I bake very tasty scones. If you ever come for tea, we’ll have some.
- I used to be a gymnast. I expect you were already thinking that from the pictures.
- I have played several characters in pantomimes, including Wishee Washee and the back end of a cow.